Things to know before you opt for Lay ladakh tourism
If you are a person who is very much interested in traveling and wants to visit Leh Ladakh below are the few things you should know about lay Ladakh tourism.
1.Covid -ve Certificate is compulsory.
2.Epass is not mandatory.
|Clinical Examination – For Lay Ladakh tourism|
- Covid -ve report is compulsory (tested 96 hrs. prior). All entrants who present the Covid -ve certificate at entry point are expemted from testing irrespective of their state of origin. RAT is not valid.
- In Airport Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) will be conducted on all the incoming passengers/ Tourist
- Daily Night Curfew (2100 hrs -0600 hrs)
- Travellers from other states are allowed to travel in Ladakh
- Travellers travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka. Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh. Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test report (test done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Travellers coming from above mentioned states as well as persons residing in Uttarakhand shall strictly adhere to the norms of safety and social distancing as per the guidelines of MHA. MoHFW and State Government.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years (vulnerable section of the people) are advised to travel only in unavoidable circumstances.
- District administration shall make arrangement for random COVID-19 testing/ checking at airport
- Travellers obligation
- COVID-19 Negative Certificate is mandatory while travelling.
- All passengers travelling to Uttarakhand need to register on state website.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
In the era of Covid, the travel industry is the only industry that has been affected the most and had a huge loss in the last year. Travel safe, stay safe.
Read more by Ayeshwarya